- Radio Frequency: Using radiofrequency (RF) injectable energy, it provides long-lasting facial wrinkle reduction, and improves the appearance of cellulite. 8 facts that make this a one-of-a-kind, must-have system.
- 1. Clinically proven to create all 3 skin fundamentals: up to 5x more elastin, up to 2x more collagen, and increased hyaluronic acid.
- 2. First and only RF microneedling device with FDA clearance for face and body.
- 3. Just one non-surgical treatment required to achieve lasting results.
- 4. 100% response rate for facial wrinkles.
- 5. 94% response rate for improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
- 6. Reduces the appearance of cellulite severity with only one non-surgical treatment.
- 7. The only real-time, temperature-controlled RF microneedling device.
- 8. Proven in comprehensive clinical studies. For more information: https://candelamedical.com/na/provider/product/profound
- Fractora: a non-surgical skin=rejuvenating treatment, Fractora RF delivers radiofrequency energy below the skin’s surface, via microneedling. The device makes micro-injuries in the dermis (the lower layer of the skin) with tiny needles and fractionated radiofrequency energy. This triggers the skin’s natural healing response, restructuring the existing collagen, stimulating the production of more, and increasing the rate of cell turnover. The result is tighter, firmer skin, with better tone and more even texture. It also helps reduce acne by shrinking the skin’s oil glands. The treatment can actually be used in many areas of the body and is safe for all skin tones. This treatment takes typically 2 hours and has minimal downtime. For more information: https://www.realself.com/fractora-rf
FORMA is a skin and tissue remodeling technology equipped with a subdermal heating applicator. Radio-frequency travels via electrodes to deliver a non-invasive and pain-free treatment, and its controls allow the device to reach optimal temperatures. https://www.mykybella.com/
- Skin Resurfacing/Pore Reduction: (Light, Medium, Deep) Skin resurfacing is used for the improvement of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, skin rejuvenation, skin tightening and stretch marks. The new skin calls that form during healing give the skin a tighter, younger looking surface. For more information: https://candelamedical.com/na/provider/product/co2re
- MicroNeedling: SkinPen creates controlled micro-injuries to stimulate the body’s natural wound-healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. The result: effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
- Procedures take about 30 minutes, depending on the area treated and the desired results. Due to their non-invasive nature, microneedling sessions usually require little downtime for patient